We had a pretty good rain storm yesterday morning. On the way to school, Mason asked me why it was raining. I told her that God thought it needed to rain to give us water for the lakes and grass. She told me it was to wash the bird poop off of my car. Can't complain with that logic.
Laney is starting to be really good at repeting words that we say. We have been working on saying Bible with her, and she can repeat it. Here is a picture of her this week in Bible class. She is either showing off her new shoes or is VERY comfortable in class.
I loved these dresses at church Sunday! Mason and Laney both looked so cute!
ReplyDeleteI always like the rain when my van needs a good wash. That bird poop is gross!!! I agree, Mason.
ReplyDeleteJB
I need to meet these two - they sound and look just like their mama!
ReplyDeleteCate must be very comfortable too because we see the same kind of pics!
ReplyDelete