Just a quick update on our girls. Laney did fine with her tubes. She had a little harder time coming out of anesthia this time, but has done fine since.
Mason on the other hand is a different story...I got a call from daycare at about 12:30 this afternoon that she had thrown up during nap, her eyes were open but she was not responding and that they had called 911. I made it to daycare in time to find Mason in the middle of having a seizure. They gave her some medicine to stop the seizure and off we headed in the ambulance to Cooks Childrens Hospital. We spent seveal hours in the emergency room and they decided that they wanted to watch her over night. We have had a CAT scan and blood work, both of which came back clear. We are waiting on results from a urine tox-screen (I think that is right...a lot of information has been thrown at us since we got here.) And they are going to do an EEG sometime tonight. So right now, we don't know what caused the seizure.
Grant and I thank ALL of you who have stopped what you are doing to pray for our precious little girl. We can tell you that she is acting more like her self, but we still don't know what caused this. We love you all! Grant and Sarah
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hoping they find out why or this is the one and only. Praying for good news! -adrienne
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!! I want you to know we are praying for her as well!!
ReplyDelete